How often do you think you yourself in another body

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What was good about today...

Let's celebrate the small things, for now. The big picture for anything almost always takes much longer to see.

Today I didn't have anything but water, coffee, which goes without saying, and unsweetened iced tea. That I celebrate. Beverages are so easy to come by and 99% are full of sugar including juices. So, I did great I avoided all temptations.

Now, for the other side of the coin. What I could have done better today is not skipping meals. I skipped 2.

Also, my water intake was less than the daily recommendation when dieting according to Michael Thurman who developed the six week body makeover. His recommendation is approximately 100 ounces or 12 8 ounce servings or what I use is 6-7 red plastic cups that I buy from Costco. The less times I have to lift a cup of non-coffee related or carbonated liquid to my mouth the better. Drinking water is like drinking medicine all day for me. It's tough to swallow!

No activities to speak of today.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. We need to celebrate the small things. I pledge to drink 5 glasses of water today. Following your blog keeps me on track. Madison

    ReplyDelete